Skip to content
Scroll To Top
The Western Section congratulates the following for Leadership and Distinction:
- Ralph V. Clayman, MD is awarded the WSAUA 2019 Distinguished Member for his contributions in the field of urology.
- Anthony Middleton, MD was awarded the distinguished Wall Street Journal’s – Marquis Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Polina Reyblat, MD is awarded the 2019 AUA Outstanding Young Urologist from the WSAUA.
- John M. Barry, MD is bestowed the 2019 AUA Didusch Art & History Award for his outstanding artistic line drawings and photographs used in publications and for designing original urologic emblems.
- Robert M. Sweet, MD received the AUA Distinguished Contribution Award for the systematic study, design and critical evaluation of surgical simulation in the field of urologic education.
- Micheal Darson, MD (Arizona) has been selected to serve as the next AUA Practice Management Committee Chair beginning in June 2019.
- Eugene Rhee, MD was appointed to AUA Public Policy Council Chair-elect beginning in June 2019.