American Urological Association
2017 Annual Meeting
August 6-10, 2017
Westin Bayshore Hotel
PASSPORT REQUIRED: Please check your Passport Expiration Date
- Chris Porter, MD, Virg. Mason, Chairman (Posters)
- Peter Black, MD, (UBC), (Videos/Bladder/Urethra)
- Maurice Garcia, MD, (UCSF) (Peds/Sex Med)
- David Ginsberg, MD (USC), (Pelvic Floor)
- Erik Castle, MD (MAYO), (Prostate)
- Blake Hamilton, MD (UTAH), (Kid/Lap, Calc)
- Joseph C. Presti, Jr., MD, (Kaiser Oak.) (GU Tumor/Resident Bowl)
- John M. Barry, M.D. (OHSU), Portland, OR(Round Table)
- John C. Prince, M.D., (LLUMC), Santa Ana, CA (Round Table)
All Urology Professionals Welcome
The Western Section of the American Urological Association invites all AUA members and urology professionals around the world to join us in Vancouver, BC for one of Urology’s top meetings. We call it UROLOGY UPGRADED. With over 300 urologists and 30 allied health attendees expected, the WSAUA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urology professionals in the Western U.S. We provide the most cost-effective use of your time by combining superb value, top quality and relevant CME in a relaxing and collegial meeting environment. Families and Spouses are welcome at the Western Section!
Who Should Attend?
Urologists • Urology Residents and Fellows • Allied Health Professionals • Physician Assistants • Nurse Practitioners • Office Managers • Medical Assistants • Doctors of Osteopathy • Industry Partners
For exhibitors and presenters, resort style business attire. Resort cocktail attire at evening social events.