- Preview & download the online Program Book - click here
- TWEET @auawest ! Share the meeting with your colleagues on Twitter, use #WSAUA18
- Stay connected with our mobile meeting app - click here
...or simply search "Whova" in the App Store on your iPhone or in Google Play on your Android phone.
The invite code is WSAUA18
- View Abstracts and Essays online - click here
Program approved for max 35.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Grand Wailea Hotel Status
Rooms are currently sold-out but the hotel is taking a wait-list for our meeting participants. Cancellations will occur in the coming weeks and in our past experience, all those on the wait-list received rooms eventually. Those who wish to be on the waiting list are requested to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including guest name, contact info, arrival/departure dates, preferred room category and name of group (WSAUA). You may also contact our group reservations manager, Farah, at + 1 800 888 6100 Ext#3162.
As rooms become available due to cancellations, the wait-listed rooms will be confirmed in order received.
Your Meeting Experience Upgraded
Enjoy a wide variety of learning styles and social activity that foster engagement, collegiality, connections and fun.
Learn in casual comfort with engaging sessions you will enjoy attending.
Western Section AUA’s Distinguished Member 2018
Stanley Brosman, MD
Dr. Brosman will be honored at the Member's Business Meeting on Thursday, Nov. 1. His outstanding dedication and contributions to Urology make him a worthy choice. Click here for a brief biography of his service and accomplishments.
All Urology Professionals Welcome
The Western Section of the American Urological Association invites all AUA members and urology professionals around the world to join us in Maui, Hawaii for one of Urology’s top meetings. Experience UROLOGY UPGRADED. With over 400 urologists and 50 allied health attendees expected, the WSAUA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urology professionals in the Western U.S. We provide the most cost-effective use of your time by combining superb value, top quality CME in a relaxing and collegial meeting environment. Families and Spouses are welcome at the Western Section!
Who Should Attend?
Urologists • Urology Residents and Fellows • Allied Health Professionals • Physician Assistants • Nurse Practitioners • Office Managers • Medical Assistants • Doctors of Osteopathy • Industry Partners
- Christopher Porter, MD, Virg. Mason, Secretary/Chairman
- Peter Black, MD (UBC) (Videos/Bladder/Urethra)
- Maurice Garcia, MD (Cedars CSMC) (Peds/Sex Med)
- David Ginsberg, MD (USC) (Pelvic Floor)
- Tim Brand, MD (Madigan) (Prostate)
- Tom Chi, MD (UCSF) (Kid/Lap, Calc)
- Joe Sterbis, MD (Tripler) (PREP Courses)
- Lou Koncz, PA, (Spokane, WA) (Advanced Practice Provider/Allied Health)
- Joseph Presti, Jr., MD (Kaiser Oak.) (GU Tumor/Res. Bowl/Posters)
- John Barry, MD (OHSU) (Round Table)
- John Prince, MD (Santa Ana, CA) (Round Table)