Upgrade Your Meeting Experience!
Plan Now to Join with the Top Experts in the West for the Best Week in Urology
92nd Annual Meeting at the Grand Hyatt Kauai
October 23-28, 2016
All Urology Professionals Welcome
The Western Section of the American Urological Association invites all AUA members and urology professionals around the world to join us in Kauai, Hawaii for one of Urology’s top meetings. We call it UROLOGY UPGRADED. With over 400 urologists and 50 allied health attendees expected, the WSAUA Annual Meeting is the largest gathering of urology professionals in the Western U.S. We provide the most cost-effective use of your time by combining superb value, top quality and relevant CME in a relaxing and collegial meeting environment. Families and Spouses are welcome at the Western Section!
Who Should Attend?
Urologists • Urology Residents and Fellows • Allied Health Professionals • Physician Assistants • Nurse Practitioners • Office Managers • Medical Assistants • Doctors of Osteopathy • Industry Partners
For exhibitors and presenters, Hawaiian style business attire. For Men = Aloha shirts and slacks. Resort cocktail attire at evening social events. PLEASE, NO TIES OR JACKETS.
- Joseph C. Presti, Jr., MD, Oakland, CA, Chairman(Posters)
- Peter Black, MD, (UBC), (DVD/Blad.Uret.)
- Maurice Garcia, MD, (UCSF) (Peds/Sex Med)
- Craig Comiter, MD (Stanford), (Pelv. Floor)
- Erik Castle, MD (MAYO), (Prostate)
- Blake Hamilton, MD (UTAH), (Kid/Lap, Calc)
- John M. Barry, M.D. (OHSU), Portland, OR(Round Table)
- John C. Prince, M.D., (LLUMC), Santa Ana, CA (Round Table)
- Joe Sterbis, MD, Chairman
- Timothy Brand, MD
- Stephen Chinn, MD
- Bill Bodenstab, MD