Residents are Cordially Invited to Attend a Special Luncheon
Sunday, October 24, 2010
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
after Residency, Learning the Business Side of Practice"
by: Jonathan E. Perley, M.D., Clinical Instructor - Harbor
Private Practice, Long Beach, CA
things you need and better know before going into practice!
• How to decide on the right job.
• Academic vs. Private vs. HMO
• Groups - Large and Small
• Understanding insurance, reimbursements
and coding - What are they and why are they important?
• How to get started in a practice
and what is expected of me.
• Understanding the economic landscape
and how it relates to medicine today.
today at firstname.lastname@example.org