What We Do
- Current Issue Mainstream Newsletter
- Support of our Residents
- Research Scholar Grants
- Promote Leadership & Advocacy
- Health Policy Education & Research
- Representation at National Level
- Collaboration, Support, Outreach
- Awards, Opportunity & Recognition
- Lifelong Learning & Relationships
- Excellence in Meetings
- Abstract Deadline – June 10
- Hotel Reservations – April
- Registration – April
Who We Are
The Western Section of the American Urological Association, Inc. (WSAUA) is a non-profit organization (501 c6) composed of individual physician members that are devoted to the practice of Urology. Eighty percent are accredited, practicing Urologists and twenty percent are either retired or in-training. Click here for Territory
The membership of the WSAUA is approximately 2000 strong, and includes some of the finest surgeons, researchers and practioners of Urology in the United States. The WSAUA is one of eight other sections that together make up the American Urological Association. Our TIN is 95-6051202.
Our organization has four main objectives:
- To benefit the general welfare by encouraging the study and maintaining the highest standards for Urological education, practice and research.
- To foster, support and aid scientific research in the field of Urology.
- To join with other Sections throughout the country to make up the American Urological Association, Inc., and
- To further the objectives of the national association in maintaining the highest possible standards for Urological advancement and the continuation of the public welfare.