Health Policy Essay Contest Open to All - presentations on Sunday Oct. 23
The WSAUA Health Policy Forum is nationally recognized and esteemed.
Great Opportunity for Western Section AUA Members & Residents/Fellows!
What We Do
- Mainstream Newsletter
- Support of our Residents
- Research Scholar Grants
- Promote Leadership & Advocacy
- Health Policy Education & Research
- Representation at National Level
- Collaboration, Support, Outreach
- Awards, Opportunity & Recognition
- Lifelong Learning & Relationships
- Excellence in Meetings
Who We Are
The Western Section of the American Urological Association, Inc. (WSAUA) is a non-profit organization (501 c6) composed of individual physician members that are devoted to the practice of Urology. Eighty percent are accredited, practicing Urologists and twenty percent are either retired or in-training. Click here for Territory
The membership of the WSAUA is approximately 2000 strong, and includes some of the finest surgeons, researchers and practioners of Urology in the United States. The WSAUA is one of eight other sections that together make up the national American Urological Association. Our TIN is 95-6051202.
Our organization has four main objectives:
- To benefit the general welfare by encouraging the study and maintaining the highest standards for Urological education, practice and research.
- To foster, support and aid scientific research in the field of Urology.
- To join with other Sections throughout the country to make up the American Urological Association, Inc., and
- To further the objectives of the national association in maintaining the highest possible standards for Urological advancement and the continuation of the public welfare.
- March 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (1)
- November 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (1)
- February 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (2)
- November 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (3)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)